Friday 3 June 2016

EURO 2016 build-up





Euro 2016 is on the horizon.

I am going.

In recent times I’ve put my heart and soul into making these two passionate pieces any Irish football should take in.

https://soundcloud.com/ilfranco91/its-time-irish-football-symphony-euro-2016-edition


 

 

















 
In the final week leading up to my departure, I hope to add a number of pieces on this blog. I know the last time I tried to do something like this, I barely got anything done but here’s what I have in mind over the next week.

  • Aiden McGeady defying the odds
  • The Rise of Randolph
  • Robbie Keane – A Farewell
  • The 2nd leg against Bosnia
  • A 3 piece series on what it takes for this Irish man to go to the Euros 

It’s a LONG shot (from distance) but I hope to have done all of these by next Friday before I start packing.

No comments:

Post a Comment