Monday 31 August 2015

Minor Update and Things to Come

                          Hill 16 where I watched Galway defeat Tipperary in an epic hurling encounter

I could say it's been a quiet summer and thus use that as an excuse to explain my low level of output recently. It's been quite the opposite however. I am grateful that I have had such things as the GAA, Galway United FC, a new girlfriend, preseason in football, and family members coming home from abroad to keep me entertained over the summer.

However, I am hoping to pick up the slack once more with my writing. Here a just a number of idea's in the pipeline and articles already started.

  • 5 Days In September - chronicling a hectic 5 day spell which see me take in two Ireland games and an All-ireland Final
  • The Dual Player - An article chronicling my commitments to two sports, and the study elsewhere.
  • A Beautiful Indifference - recounting the laissez faire approach to the new Premier League season I have not taken much notice of so far.
  • The conclusion to the Euro 2016 Group D campaign, where hopefully everything will be all to play for from an Irish perspective.

A piece on Dejan Lovren, Irelands WC 2018 qualifying group, Celtics Europa League campaign and anything else that might happen to me in the Sporting World are all worth looking forward to in the coming months

I hope I live to finish each of these ideas and see the reaction to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment